Create image from SVG widget

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Mon Sep 21 23:38:55 EDT 2020

Here's a link to the post in the archives:
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2018-September/250326.html

I could get close, but still needed to work out a way to translate the path
to improve upon what was already discussed.  (I can get the actual bounding
box, but it doesn't really help with eliminating the need to use the cropIt
handler.)