HOw to get htmltext from the field to display in another field

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Mon Sep 21 15:38:25 EDT 2020

> On 21Sep, 2020, at 10:55, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> ?? where does the font size becomes "34" . Even with the font size of field increases, it stays at size="34”??

I would say from the h1 attribute that sets the text as a heading, h1 being the largest size. If you test with h2, h3 etc. you should see different font sizes.

As you can see, LiveCode’s conversion to HTML is not exactly how you would write the code if you were producing a web page, AFAIK it’s designed to suit LC's internal use.

Paul