Possible : stack with transparent backgound?
jiml at netrin.com
Fri Sep 11 14:04:26 EDT 2020
> DavidB wrote:
> the text and some other elements to be visible but the stack background to be transparent
Start with a card having a field and a button.
1. Create a GRC retangle the same rect as the card.
2. Set its opaque to false.
3. Set its linesize to 0.
4. Send it to back.
5. Group it with the field and a button.
6. Set the threeD of the Group to false.
7. Set both the borderwidth and margins of the group to 0.
8. Import snapshot from this card.
9. Hide last image.
10. Set the windowshape of this stack to the id of the last image.
This results in the field and button 'floating independently' over whatever else is on your screen. That is, the rest of the card is invisible.
More information about the use-livecode