How Do You Get Filename / Image

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Sun Sep 6 18:01:41 EDT 2020

on mouseUp
    local tRelativeURL
    -- repeat with x = 1 to (the number of cards of stack “SlideShowSetUp”)
    --go card x
   set the itemdelimiter to “/”
    put (the item -2 to -1 of the filename of img “slideimage” ) into tRelativeURL
   # this works is: there is a path
   # 1-ellora/dsc1234.jpg

   # this will work
    Set the defaultFolder to item 1 to -3 of the filename of img “slideimage”

    # Just in case:
    If there is not a folder “_ForWebSite” then
         Create folder “_ForWebSite”
    End if

    put URL(“binfile:” & tRelativeURL ) into URL(“binfile:_ForWebSite/” & tRelativeURL)

    # I’m going to assume this was a hiccup too and now fixed:
   set the filename of img “slideimage” to URL(“binfile:_ForWebSite/” & tRelativeURL)

    -- end repeat
end mouseUp