How Do You Get Filename / Image

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sun Sep 6 14:06:55 EDT 2020

Looks like you need to specify a full path for the source and destination.

on mouseUp
   local tImageName, tDestinationPath
   set the itemdelimiter to "/"
   put (item -1 of the filename of img 1 ) into tImageName
   put item 1 to -2 of the filename of this stack & "/" into
tDestinationPath
   put URL("binfile:" & the filename of img 1  ) into URL("binfile:" &
tDestinationPath & tImageName)
end mouseUp

On Sun, Sep 6, 2020 at 9:59 AM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode <