Contesting for Idiot du Jour

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Sat Sep 5 22:35:45 EDT 2020

I’m having trouble understanding this last message or how you got these results, but I guess you’re right about this topic being somewhat straying from LC.
So, I want to say I really appreciate your help and ideas. I will continue to attempt to push back the frontiers of my ignorance.

Thanks and cheers,
Roger