Contesting for Idiot du Jour

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Sat Sep 5 13:14:46 EDT 2020

You’re absolutely right. I should have been more careful in describing what I did:

In addition to your method, using polar coordinates, which results in a ratio of ⅓, I also did a random selection of 2 points on the circle in cartesian coordinates which produces the ½. Very curious! I am now wondering if I did the math right? I am known for making many more mistakes than not!

Roger