Contesting for Idiot du Jour

Dev dev at porta.ca
Thu Sep 3 00:10:26 EDT 2020

Hi Jerry

I just tried that because I’m no math wizard and need to see things. When shooting a random shotgun blast of 1000 pellets into the centre of a target square that contained the large circle and small circles, the ratio worked out to around  0.2 - not 0.25. It seems the corners outside the big circle receive about 20% of the shots, the inner circle gets another 20% and the outer circle gets 60%. So I don’t understand your thought about ¼.

Kelly

>>> Roger