Looking for LiveCode developer in Norway, Stavanger area

Ivar Andreassen ivar.andreassen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 02:47:13 EDT 2020

A mature startup is looking for programmers that have from "little" to
professional experience with LiveCode in Norway, and in "south Rogaland"
"Stavanger Sandnes region". The reason for being so specific on location is
that we want you physically present in our team meetings.

We are developing a new exciting music service, and need several people
onboard. Right now we are specifically looking for LiveCode developers to
work on apps and back end solutions.

Send an e-mail to ivar.andreassen at gmail.com, or reach out to me on Linkedin
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivarandreassen/

Regards