Plotting Equations that Bifurcate

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Fri Oct 30 22:28:49 EDT 2020

Lots of clever ideas here, Alex, but I think you’re missing the point of what I ultimately want to do. I'm building a plotting program for which I want to plot any equation including those that have multiple values of y for a given x. An equation might branch at any point and might even have multiple branches both of which are unknown before plotting.

Of course, there’s always the possibility that I’m not fully comprehending your suggestions??? What does NB stand for? Are you suggesting creating a new polygon every time a branch is detected? That just might work?!

Roger