Plotting Equations that Bifurcate

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Oct 29 19:06:56 EDT 2020

remember that a blank line in the 'points' (aka the vertexlist) is not
drawn - therefore you can put each of the branches as a subset of
points, with a blank in between

Alex.

e.g. two Y values for each X, in a single graphic ...

repeat with i = 1 to N
     put N,2*n &CR after t1
     put N,3*n &CR after t2
end repeat
set the points of grc "L1" to t1 &CR & t2