New to Get a Copy of Scaled Down Version of an Image

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 07:34:24 EDT 2020

Remember that you have to lock an image to stop it popping back to its
original size.

Or, alternatively, you could change the order of your code.

Also, you have misspelt 'height' in "resizeToHeigth".

Also, while you have defined "resizeToWidth", you don't appear to have
defined "resizeToHeight" in the code you have posted.

The whole procedure looks a bit wonky: so I shall "go away" and try my
own version.

Best, Richmond.