VPN and tsNet

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Tue Oct 27 14:51:04 EDT 2020

Additional details:
Win 10 OS / LC 9.6.1 Business
Pulse Secure VPN

If I do a tracert to the host name on the old VPN or no VPN then it reports 2 hops.  While on the new VPN, the first 4 hops are internal IPs and then nothing else.  Just using the IP that should be the VPN interface doesn’t seem to work, so I will need to do some more digging.

Since I still have access to the old VPN for another week I can try on it as well (using the VPN instead of direct).

Thanks for the hints so far.

Sent from my iPhone