Valentina Reports, DB & Server for LiveCode Updated to 10.5.5

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon Oct 26 13:01:18 EDT 2020

Yes, we are still around.

We just released Valentina Release 10.5.5, which included updates to
Valentina Server, Valentina Studio as well as the Valentina ADKs for
LiveCode. There is a new installer script for LiveCode 9.x that should work
much better.

Valentina DB ADK for LiveCode embeds our ultra fast database engine as well
as our implementation of SQLite runtime with your LiveCode app.

Valentina Reports ADK for LiveCode embeds our reporting engine runtime with
your LiveCode app.

Connectivity to Valentina Server for LiveCode is included free in the
license of Server.

Valentina Studio is our free database management tool for macOS Windows and
Linux, which you can get here:
https://valentina-db.net/en/get-free-valentina-studio

You need Studio Pro though to use Report Designer.

Stay safe!

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Paradigma Software