DG outcomes on desktop vs mobile

Andrew at MidWest Coast Media andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Fri Oct 23 08:19:21 EDT 2020

This happened to me, twice, in a project I just launched. I was in crunch so didn’t have time to properly document but something happened where the DG wasn’t loading. I could take the same dgData or dgText and load it to another DG fine. Being on mobile made this harder to debug because even with Remote Debugger I would still have to compile and launch to the simulator each time I tried a tweak.

Because I was up against a deadline and since I wasted several hours trying to troubleshoot I just replaced the DG with a brand new: everything worked. Didn’t even bother to troubleshoot the 2nd time it happened, just immediately made a new DG and moved on.

Not a definitive answer to your question but an acknowledgement of your problem.

—Andrew Bell