Script Editor freezes in Windows 10 (was Can't edit scripts in DataGrid group in Windows 10)

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 05:58:53 EDT 2020

Hi Martin

In the Script Editor try unchecking the various entries under Edit/Options
e.g. variable checking, live errors, etc.

I've recently moved to using LC on OS X and was surprised how snappy the
editor was i.e. I didn't need to switch off most of those things as I did
on Windows 10.

I don't have any advice about Proj Browser, as I almost never used it.

Regards, Bernard

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 1:31 AM Martin Koob via use-livecode <