LC Server- Optimum setup

prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Mon Oct 19 13:26:30 EDT 2020

Folks,
I’ve reposted this in a new thread, at Sean's suggestion. Please ignore my posting in the ssl thread.

I’ve been thinking about experimenting with Livecode server. I have a vps and root access, but I’m wondering what are the speed and user consequences of installing it at root level, or as a cgi. The cgi is fairly large and I’m concerned about both speed and memory issues when multiple users are accessing it.

I know this has been discussed in the past, but would appreciate any advice based on recent experience.

Thanks!
Bill

William A. Prothero
Santa Barbara, CA. 93105