SSL cPanel mySql setup

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Mon Oct 19 12:45:59 EDT 2020

Why is it that so many hijack threads rather than start new ones?

On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 at 17:30, ELS Prothero via use-livecode <

> Folks,
> I’ve been thinking about experimenting with Livecode server. I have a vps
> and root access, but I’m wondering what are the speed and user consequences
> of installing it at root level, or as a cgi. The cgi is fairly large and
> I’m concerned about both speed and memory issues when multiple users are
> accessing it.
>
> I know this has been discussed in the past, but would appreciate any
> advice based on recent experience.
>
> Thanks!
> Bill
>
> William Prothero
> http://es.earthednet.org
>
> > On Oct 19, 2020, at 12:18 AM, Thierry Douez via use-livecode <

> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> a écrit :
> >> Since I have been on DreamHost for more than a decade, I would love to
> have something like this set up. I’m not too proficient with Terminal or
> Linux, but can follow instructions. I would love to know if there is a crib
> sheet or step by step or tutorial that I could follow to get an instance
> running in my space?
> >> Thanks for any information that you can point me to.
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > AxWald is talking about this topic here:
> >
> > https://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=34068 <
> https://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=34068>
> >

> > and it just works!
> >
> > Kind regards,
> >
> > Thierry

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
www.pidigital.co.uk
+44(1634)402193
+44(7702)116447
'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
box!'
'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
but it is yourself!'

eMail Ts & Cs <http://pidigital.co.uk/emailTCs.rtf>   Pi Digital
Productions Ltd is a UK registered limited company, no. 5255609