Help needed :)

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 11:17:04 EDT 2020

Hmm I think I have found something - I had checked for this before - but in
the wrong place.

@Matthias could you check if "Display Zoom" is enabled in your device?

This is in Settings -> Display and Brightness  and then scroll down and in
the "Display Zoom" section, does it say "Standard" or "Zoomed" ?

Kind regards,
Panos