Textsize of label of copied btn changes

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Oct 18 19:10:02 EDT 2020

If the text properties in the property inspector are italic, they are
inheriting from another control with a lower layer, or inheriting from the
IDE itself. If the property is not italic, it's been set specifically on
the control.

Regardless, there will always be a number in the text size.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On October 18, 2020 5:15:48 PM William Prothero via use-livecode