SSL cPanel mySql setup

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Sun Oct 18 13:34:03 EDT 2020

We have some Azure .net API guys in India we have that make the middle-man
for this. It's all written in C#. I then use REST to talk through that to
the clients DynCRM. I didn't want to go into all the C# which is why we
outsourced it to India. They are great and have often been able to help at
a moments notice when any issue arose.

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital *

On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 at 17:51, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <