Odd data in message box

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Oct 18 12:42:56 EDT 2020

True, but what would anyone go out of their way to write an error
handler that provides less useful information than what LC provides if
left alone?

And some of the error info I see shared in the forums is from newer
users, who seem unlikely to have ventured into the relatively arcane
world of custom error processing.

I hope I simply misunderstand what I've been seeing, that perhaps there
isn't something broken in recent versions of the IDE's error handling.

In Dan's message from yesterday he wrote:

   1. Why didn't the debugger throw an error?  Instead, it put this error
      chunk in the message box?

@Dan: Do you have a custom errorDialog handler in your message path?

--
  Richard Gaskin