SSL cPanel mySql setup

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Sat Oct 17 22:13:14 EDT 2020

Neville,

Sorry for your pain but I'm glad it's been brought to light for you too
before someone heinously exploits it. Looks like we've both got some work
on our hands.

>From what I have worked out and been advised, using php over https is the
easiest route to switch to.

I say easiest. But it's not going to be easy. This is the full count:

896 Opendatabase
851 revQuery
540 revdberr references
2895 revDataFromQuery; revDatabaseColumnNamed/s
1022 revCloseDatabase; revCloseCursor

It's going to be a long weekend :/

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital*

On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 at 00:32, Neville Smythe via use-livecode <