Interface Resolution

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Oct 16 12:45:10 EDT 2020

Since it's just a stack, open it normally in LC. You can do that either
from the Open file menu or since it's open already it should be in the
Windows menu. Edit the script normally. Apply and save the stack. The next
time LC starts up, the handlers should run.

The plugin dialog only manages how and when the stack opens.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On October 16, 2020 11:05:17 AM John McKenzie via use-livecode