Interface Resolution

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Oct 15 13:22:15 EDT 2020

Put the commands you want to run in the preopen handler of your plug-in
stack.
Save the stack
Close LC
Put the stack into you're "My LiveCode/Plugins" folder. The location of this
folder can be found in LC preferences in the "Files and Memory" section.
Reopen LC
Go to the Development==>Plugins and select(at the bottom) "Plugin Settings"
Select your Plugin from the dropdown list
In the "Open Plugin when:" section select "LiveCode starts up"
In the "Open as" section select "Invisible"

Restart LC and you should be good to go.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net