Select text question

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Thu Oct 8 11:36:27 EDT 2020

Thanks Craig. Somehow the return characters didn’t arrive in my email, but of course I understand what you mean. But this would simply empty the field,  wouldn’t it, whereas I want the user to see the text that was there before, selected. I thought that was what the ’select’ command for text was for.

Graham