Has anyone published an iPhone app that works on iOS 14?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Wed Oct 7 11:36:12 EDT 2020

Sorry to return to this topic, but I just tried to do what Paul did, and I failed: this is because the Simulator on my copy of XCode 11.5 wouldn’t allow me to simulate the device I actually have, an iPhone XS. This model can use iOS 14, let alone 13.5, which as far as this version of XCode goes AFAIK.

Can anyone tell me how to get a list of all the viable iPhones for this iOS level on the 11.5 simulator? Obviously I have done something daft.

Graham