backKey with DataGrid

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Tue Oct 6 18:46:16 EDT 2020

This is a shot in the dark but this may have to do with the fact that once the dataGrid is in focus the template stack for the dataGrid becomes the recipient of your backKey message. Have you tried to add a backKey message to the template stack, and tweaking it to reference the button of the card in the original stack?

Best regards
Tore Nilsen