Slightly OT: downloading Xcode

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 12:59:20 EDT 2020

Well, Mark, at the risk of being offensive (What? Me? Surely not.), when
we met at the Edinburgh conference about 10 years ago
I could not help noticing that you were somewhat more compressed than
me; and, since then I have developed quite a lot of redundant code, and
cannot for the life of me work out how to refactor myself . . . I assure
you any attempt to upload me
would out-broadband broadband. :/