Slightly OT: downloading Xcode

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 12:35:54 EDT 2020

Graham: there are no apologies needed: I leanrt several useful things,
such as, for instance
that Apple issue .xip files which their own in-built apps seem unable to
decompress!

I had to use something called 'Keka' (which sounds suggestively like Cacka).

And as to "download yourself", all I can say is that while I have tried
many, many daft things in my life I have
never tried to either download or upload myself . . .

Love and tickles, Richmond.