ICS Generation

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Oct 1 13:23:46 EDT 2020

Ditto. I would LOVE to be able to not only WRITE events but READ them too. On a Mac I could probably AppleScript it (given a LOT of time doing almost exclusively research and trial and error) but on Windows I think it becomes a lot more difficult/impossible without a real C compiled API. Microsoft does not have a method for communicating with their apps like they did long ago. Anyone who uses ACT can testify to that. There was a time when to use the ACT Outlook plugin the user had to be an administrator.

Bob S