Hacktoberfest is coming

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Oct 1 09:17:20 EDT 2020

annnnnnnnnnnnnd it's the first day of hacktoberfest
so get your fingers over to https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com to
register
then make four pull requests during october, and score a free 2020
hacktoberfest t-shirt
update the LC IDE!  improve something in the docs!  make mobile datagrids
work for both scrolling and dragging!
any any any any public repo on github will do

On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 7:56 PM Mike Kerner <MikeKerner at roadrunner.com>
wrote:

> It's almost here - Hacktoberfest 2020!
> And now registration is open
> https://hacktoberfest.digitalocean.com
> All you have to do is register, then make a total of four pull requests to
> any public repo during the month of October.
> Pull requests can be updating LiveCode's documentation, making a
> contribution to any of the many liveCode related open source projects, or
> for that matter, any open source project on GitHub
> If you complete four pull requests, you will be able to choose to receive
> a Hacktoberfest 2020 T-shirt or have event organizers plant a tree in your
> name.
> Read the blog post here :
> https://www.digitalocean.com/blog/announcing-hacktoberfest-2020/
> Get
> HACKING
>

> On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 10:16 AM Mike Kerner <MikeKerner at roadrunner.com>
> wrote:
>
>> it's yours until you get a cease and desist letter.
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 1:06 PM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <
>>
>>> That's really an old saying?? I came up with the saying People don't
>>> change until it hurts not to. I thought I was being pithy.
>>>
>>> Bob S

>>> finally exceeded by the pain of not changing."

>> --
>> On the first day, God created the heavens and the Earth
>> On the second day, God created the oceans.
>> On the third day, God put the animals on hold for a few hours,
>>    and did a little diving.
>> And God said, "This is good."
>>

> --
>    and did a little diving.