Trying to use the Segmented Control

prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Sat Nov 28 17:32:06 EST 2020

Folks:
I’m trying to use the segmented control and a navigation button on a card. Its purpose is to go to various location in my app. The only message it seems to respond to is hiliteChanged. But when I then try to set the hilites to empty (so no segments are hilited), it triggers another hiliteChanged message. This makes it a real pain to use for what I want.

I see there have been numerous discussions about this control. It’s been a time-waster for me.

Bill

William A. Prothero
Santa Barbara, CA. 93105
http://earthlearningsolutions.org/