Chromebook apps?

ELS Prothero prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Fri Nov 27 12:38:19 EST 2020

Rick,
Thanks for your perspective. Frankly, I don’t think it will be particularly easy to make it an app either. I need to do a fair bit of code optimization and on the map, there will have to be a small magnifier that moves with the finger.

In the meantime, the desktop version is coming along.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org