Chromebook apps?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri Nov 27 12:22:07 EST 2020

Hi Bill,

I took a look at your demo video of your app.
I would agree that it is pretty complex and
it would require a lot of javascript to provide
the interactivity that you want.  It would not
be an easy web creation process for you.

I can see you have put a lot of work into
your app!

This is the kind of thing we were hoping
that LC HTML5 would be able to easily
deliver to users, but as you know it hasn’t
panned out that way.

Good luck with your development work!

Rick