iOS notification app goes into background doesn't seem to work

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 20:00:18 EST 2020

Thanks Graham,

Nope, just checked and my quotes are not curly. Over a 48 hour period of testing, with multiple startups and shutdowns (33 in total, these were mostly in/out of background not actual exits and restarts) I only saw 3 instances of a double shutdown notification (applicationWillResignActiveNotification) without an intervening startup (applicationDidBecomeActiveNotification) so it’s evidently a very small problem (10% ?). I’ll send the log to Elanor to let her know. From my perspective, not something I am going to fret about.