LC9.6.2rc build issues?

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Tue Nov 24 08:54:11 EST 2020

okay, this did not happen the next time I tried. The first time I have
made a number of changes to two substacks in the mainstack (and saved)
and then tried building the standalone and got the errors and loop.

The second time I made no changes. I just opened the mainstack (and let
the app startup) and then build the standalones using 962rc1 and it worked.

I have to try making changes again and see if I can get the issue to
repeat itself.