Design Question

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Nov 18 12:05:25 EST 2020

Does your stack auto-save anything at any time? If power fails during a save operation, there will be another stack file of the same name preceded by a tilde (~). Deleting the tilde will restore the prior version of the stack file.

Sometimes a power outage can damage the partition of the HDD. I would have UPS backups on all the systems you deem critical, and check these UPS systems every three months or replace them outright every three years (typical life expectancy of a lead acid battery).

Bob S