Reading key values in info.plist file iOS or Mac using XML library?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Nov 12 19:43:11 EST 2020

It is certainly possible! But depending on the complexity of the xml document it may not be easy. I’ve posted before that I attempted to work with an exported XML document from a Toshiba Copier’s Templates (scan presets), but the document was mindbogglingly complex. One issue I ran into is keys which have the same name, so trying to convert the xml to an array failed just on that score. Without knowing what the structure of the XML is supposed to be, a data dictionary for the XML document as it were, I may as well be reading the output of Data’s positronic interface.

Bob S