How do I shorten this script? Use 'repeat with'?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 10:00:19 EST 2020

I added 'the name of grc "k1" to the script and now it works.
Thanks!

set the loc of grc "k1" to cardWidth/2,cardHeight/2
put the name of grc "k1" into tPrevious
repeat with x = 2 to 5
put "k" & x into tName
set the topleft of grc tName to (item 1 of topright of grc tPrevious -1,
item 2 of topright of grc tPrevious)
put tName into tPrevious
end repeat

greetings,