Best way to add an image to an oval graphic?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 11:20:02 EST 2020

Hi Graig,

I think I understand it a bit better now.
The image I used has different dimensions than the graphic oval.
See screenshot: https://ibb.co/0tXkLHy

I could scale the image down to the same size (width) as the oval graphic
but then I don;t get the center of the image.
Because it is a pattern?
Is it possible to get the center of the image in the oval graphic?

LC 9.6.1

greetings,

William