Windows startup issue

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 16:10:27 EST 2020

I have a customer who is having a weird issue with a Windows app built in LC (9.6.1). It worked fine for about a month, it works fine here for me all the time and it works fine for all our other customers.

On startup is begins to launch then gets a bunch of errors:

269,76,1
262,67,1
252,67,1
241,67,1
353,0,0
573,68,1
253,68,1
241,67,1
353,0,0

But it only happens for this *one* person. They have the latest version of Windows 10, have tried multiple installs and uninstalls, turned off virus software, etc. I have downloaded from the same link I've sent him, installed and it runs fine for me and all our other customers.

I know it's along shot, but has anybody seen anything like this or offer any advice?
---
Marty