New Google PlayStore Console

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Nov 9 15:48:13 EST 2020

I *think* I was using the "new and improved" console when I submitted but I can't be positive.
I did switch over before the deadline but I did some hopping back and forth and can't quite
remember which I was using when I finally hit the Submit button. I don't care for the change,
to be honest. I thought they were unimprovements.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com