IOS Screen resizing /EXACT FIT not working as before

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 19:08:27 EST 2020

Hi,

Thanks for that hint Jacque will certainly have a look at that.

Panos - we have 4 Iphone  pluses and they are all set to standard - all
worked fine before.
But  I  checked mine and another just in case an IOS update  changed it -
nope both still standard.

Thanks though - every suggestion comes in useful sometime (is that a Dean
Martin song?)

Regards lagi

On Tue, 3 Nov 2020 at 08:48, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode <

KIndest Regards Lagi