Query large CSV file as a data source?

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Nov 3 18:01:29 EST 2020

> Am 03.11.2020 um 23:02 schrieb Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
>
> Just read for 10,000 lines and check for empty each time.

To be honest, i've never used the read file for ... lines.
I was expecting that there might be an error if one tries to read more lines than there are left for read
Good to know that one can just read in a loop without calculating the loop count first.

-
Matthias Rebbe
Life Is Too Short For Boring Code