Audio recording in LC community on Windows?

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Mon Nov 2 13:00:23 EST 2020

Feature parity between Mac and Windows is a necessity for me as well. I teach at an upper secondary school (high school) in Norway, and we are obliged to use software that supports both platforms, as students bring their own computers and should not be required to install two OS-es to do their work. I think a request for feature parity would be in its place.

Best regards
Tore Nilsen