What have I done now ? (aka CR and LF confusion)

Mark Talluto mark at canelasoftware.com
Thu May 28 13:17:20 EDT 2020

I am a fan of moving Mac to default to LF. We use LF explicitly as our line ending of choice in all of our current software projects.
LF is useful if only to natively work with the expected line endings from Github and text files interchanged with Linux servers.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
livecloud.io <http://livecloud.io/>
nursenotes.net <http://nursenotes.net/>