Code-signed apk fails

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Thu May 28 09:03:42 EDT 2020

Hello Jacque,

I did a quick test, I put this in a button:

get url "https://google.com
<https://slack-redir.net/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgoogle.com>"
put it into fld "url"

and signed the .apk with a release.keystore, and it works as expected for
me. The stack includes tsNet - I used LC 9.6 RC-2 for this.

Could you file a bug report with a recipe about this issue, and attach your
stack (or send it to me directly if it is confidential), so as we
investigate?

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Thu, 28 May 2020 at 14:41, JeeJeeStudio via use-livecode <