Integrating Desktop or mobile application with LMS using LTI 1.3

hakan at exformedia.se hakan at exformedia.se
Wed May 27 05:25:03 EDT 2020

I don't think LTI is dead at all, most mayor LMSs support LTI today in one way on another. I'm also looking into this as we are using the Canvas LMS at our university (where I have my day-work) so I'm definitely interested in some participation in a LiveCode LTI library. I've just started my work so no code yet though...

Best wishes,

Håkan