Enabling "About MyApp"

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri May 22 12:56:50 EDT 2020

My comment was in reply to George's request about desktop menus.

Mobile systems have no menu bar of course, so any conventions that apply
to menu bars don't apply to mobile platforms.

I did a couple searchs to try to find an answer for your mobile
question, and posted the results here:
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2020-May/260470.html

--
  Richard Gaskin